LOS ANGELES, Calif. – Jan. 23, 2019 – SmartFlow Compliance Solutions (SmartFlow), a leading software cyber-security company, announces SmartFlow Professional 2019, an entry-level, cloud-based, anti-piracy solution for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) that are developing on-premise software applications.
SmartFlow Professional 2019 is subscription-based software as a service (SaaS) hosted online by SmartFlow through the secure Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. It helps small- to mid-size software companies track their applications in order to understand how they are being used and to identify unauthorized use or outright piracy. Detailed telemetry data can be leveraged for revenue generation, business intelligence, lead generation, license compliance, and feature utilization. This data can also be used to protect the software brand by eliminating counterfeit licenses and cracked versions that may contain dangerous malware.
“SmartFlow Professional 2019 is the perfect entry-level solution that provides everything an SMB needs to begin or expand an effective license compliance solution,” said Ted Miracco, CEO of SmartFlow. “Armed with SmartFlow, companies can persuade unlicensed users to become paying customers or take necessary action against IP theft and copyright infringement. Our clients are seeing a significant new source of revenue, while protecting their paying customers, employees and shareholders from unfair competition.”
SmartFlow Professional is complementary to SmartFlow Enterprise, the company’s flagship product for large companies that may already have an in-house compliance program. SmartFlow Enterprise 2019 is a complete solution that includes business analytics, lead generation, customizable reporting, an open application programing interface (API) and integration with Salesforce.com.
SmartFlow SDK and TDK
SmartFlow Professional 2019 includes an entry-level version of the SmartFlow Software Development Kit (SDK) and an optional tamper-detection technology (TDK) that monitors software applications and ensures they are being used in compliance with licensing terms. Proprietary algorithms deliver extremely accurate results that maximize actionable data gathering while safeguarding personally identifiable information (PII).
- SmartFlow Company Insights - provides access to SmartFlow’s world-class data enrichment capabilities that dramatically reduce the time required by analysts to investigate cases.
- SmartFlow Wi-Fi Geolocation – provides precise location information for usage analysis, geographic analysis and export compliance to identify or validate infringing organizations based on exact machine locations.
- Personal Data Hashing – hash personally identifiable information (PII) based on country of origin. This helps ensure compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other data privacy standards.
- Event Type support for client and server-side mapping – enables users to differentiate whether the source of the events is licensed, unlicensed or undetermined.
- License compliance letters – enables users to automatically generate customized letters per case.
- Matching blacklists – delivers enhanced matching accuracy and eliminates false positives by excluding known problematic IP addresses, MAC addresses, or computer domains.
- Country-specific user authorization – provides region/country-level user case access control to support regionalized license compliance operations.
Pricing and Availability
SmartFlow Professional 2019 is available immediately. There is a SmartFlow solution for every budget—even if your budget is zero. For more information and to discuss a solution that is right for your business, visit www.smartflowcompliance.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SmartFlow Compliance Solutions
SmartFlow Compliance Solutions (SmartFlow) usage and analysis software drives the license compliance programs for the world’s leading software companies. SmartFlow, by providing precise telemetry data that ensures users are properly authorized and licensed, helps clients make informed decisions on the best way to correct licensing problems and protect customers from unfair competition. With a solution for every budget, the data collected by SmartFlow’s innovative technologies provides business intelligence and sales information and organizes, analyzes, and interprets that data into meaningful market insights and quality lead generation. SmartFlow’s license compliance platform can improve productivity, reduce operational costs, and guard against downtime by preventing malware attacks and protecting brand names and reputations. For more information on SmartFlow, visit smartflowcompliance.com.
SmartFlow Compliance Solutions
SmartFlow Professional 2019, SmartFlow Enterprise 2019, SmartFlow SDK and SmartFlowCQ are trademarks of SmartFlow Compliance Solutions, Ltd. All other trademarks are the rights of their owners.